We welcome abstracts on a range of topics related to School Health
Call for Abstracts Closes: 1 November 2018
Notification of acceptance: January 2019
Abstracts may be submitted for 60-minute sessions, 30-minute sessions, poster presentations, and roundtables. No other format is available.
- Global Health
- Health in school children and adolescent
- School system
- School Health Administration, Coordination and Leadership
- The role of school nurse
- Health education
- Lifestyle (sleeping habit, psysical activity, food)
- Child Obesity (for example school based prevention)
- Mental Health
- Children with special educational needs and disabilities
- Vaccination in school
Abstracts without all the details requested below may not be considered:
- Call for Abstracts Closes: 1 November 2018
- All abstracts must be submitted and, if accepted, presented in English.
- Abstract submissions are expected to be between 100 to 400 words and cannot contain images, tables, or other graphic elements.
- Abstract submissions must include the full names, credentials, affiliations, contact information and email addresses for all authors.
- Abstracts should be structured depending on the type of abstracts as follows
Procedures of proposals
- Do not submit a proposal unless you can present your session any time during SNI 2019.
- All presenters must pay the conference registration fee and have a registration badge.
- With the exception of keynote speakers, SNI does not pay an honorarium or expenses for anyone presenting at the Conference
- Persons presenting at SNI are expected to use material and language that do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, or sexual orientation.
If you have any questions related to the abstract submission please contact us at email@example.com